Tuesday 15 January 2013

PB, hot compression and back pain

I’ve been having this low back pain for almost 3 weeks now. Although I myself am a doctor, when it comes to my own health, I’m usually not bothered unless if it is really disturbing. Now this back pain has come to a point where I think it’s unbearable L I have been taking voltaren on and off but it doesn’t really help with the pain.
Finally, after few months of non-compliance to Premium Beautiful (ooppss… hehehe) , I finally decided to wear it again at work last night during my night shift. Alhamdulillah during the work itself, my back pain was COMPLETELY GONE. My posture was in shape, and for the first time for past few weeks, I could work comfortably without thinking of my back pain. And I could handle yellow zone and green zone BOTH some more!
Today, after few hours of sleeping (post-night), I decided to try on hot compression because after I took off my PB, the back pain comes again. This hot pack is a little gift from a paeds staff nurse who is also my insurance agent. And I really love this small hot pack, very convenient and easy to use J. Seriously this combination of PB CORSET and hot pack really helps ease my back pain, although not completely. After this kena compliant balik la pakai PB. Hehehe...

http://www.facebook.com/nurulannisa.kamardin#!/photo.php?fbid=508461802509680&set=a.285400534815809.66747.100000375956149&type=1&theater
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... FREE URL Submission - Submit your site to dozens of top search engines for FREE. No strings attached!