Tuesday 29 January 2013

early days in gua musang

i've been quiet for some time. yes... it's because i just got my ass down in gua musang, kelantan. it was a hectic journey, very exhausting. it took 9 hours to drive to kota bharu, kelantan so that i could report duty on the 28th january, and despite reading all about Tanah Merah, Kelantan (I was told by the health department of Kelantan that I got Hospital Tanah Merah), i got transferred to Gua Musang.

On one hand I'm happy coz it's much closer to drive to KL from here, about 3-4 hours drive they say. On the other hand, i'm not yet enjoying my early days here. everything here is not as cheap as i have thought. food cost more or less same like Klang. The cheapest house for rent I could get is rm700 per month EMPTY. after some discussion with the house owner, he is willing to re-paint the house and give me two mattress so that my brother and I could sleep on it. well, I don't want to complaint much. I had a breakdown past two days. I only responded to calls and sms from whoever I thought was important. hmm.... whole of yesterday i had severe tension headache and i eventually spent my day just sleeping in the hotel room. not to mention, on going fights with my brother coz he was so stubborn to do whatever i told him to do, like taking baths, praying, going to school.

i just hope in the next few days to come, my days will be better and Allah will help me in everything I do. after few hours talking to my beloved someone, I eventually pulled myself together, wiped my tears, put on my make-up and go out again to do whatever I think was necessary. for the time being, I'm homeless, staying at a budget hotel in front of the Gua Musang Hospital, and waiting for the day I could move into that house which happens to be on Sunday. So for now, i have to make do with what I have. I still thank Allah so much coz I still survive and I met a lovely old Kelantanese lady who just moved back from Raub, Pahang. She is the owner of that hotel and she was the one who helped me find that house. She is very friendly and a very kind lady. I am so grateful for her and only Allah can repay her kindness towards me.

I will update more when I have settled down and when I have the time. for now, adioss... mmuahh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... FREE URL Submission - Submit your site to dozens of top search engines for FREE. No strings attached!