Saturday 22 October 2011

Tiring Day

Its been long since the last time i wrote in my notes about all the dirty jokes Lol

Anyway here I am again, writing. Today has been very tiring coz post night shift, and the whole of today i only managed to sleep 2 hours coz have been so busy with some errands. Today I went to see Dewi for biz sharing and although I was so damn eager to start with the business right away, some problems occured. Now I have resolved to other options n I really pray that after all the sacrifice that I'm going to make, I'll be successful in this business like my friends. 

Throughout last night n today I have gotten used to the PB corset. Initially it felt awkward but after few hours I felt so comfortable that I even felt reluctant to take it off Lol but I just got it washed now so hopefully it will get dry by tomorrow so that I can wear it again in the morning. I can't wait for few weeks to pass by coz I want to see the effect of PB on my body weight n shape. Even after 1st putting it on I noticed big difference in my body shape.

Just now I ordered papa John pizza delivery. I only managed to eat 2 slices of pizza n few slices of cheese sticks (which is quite weird considering i usually eat more than that) n now I feel so full already. Burrp!! Alhamdulillah... It's ok I can keep the remaining food for breakfast tomorrow (if I manage to eat my breakfast la. Usually I don't have time for breakfast).

Tomorrow is Sunday n I'm working :( but luckily only till 2 pm. Maybe tomorrow I'll do something fun for leisure coz starting from Monday I'll have a busy schedule ahead. Ok la, got to go get ready to sleep. My eyes are about to close already. Good night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... FREE URL Submission - Submit your site to dozens of top search engines for FREE. No strings attached!